Apply: Contingency Plan And Executive Presentation.
- Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things don’t always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Add the following 2 columns to the project plan table you created in Wk 4 – Apply: Project Plan:
- Potential Risk Factors
- Contingency Plans
- Based on your prior research, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives. Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks. Add the potential risks and contingency plan to your Wk 4 – Apply: Project Plan.
Use Microsoft PowerPoint® to create a 12- to 14-slide executive presentation—with appropriate images and diagrams—that summarizes the following information:
- The organization’s information presented in Wk 1
- SWOT analysis and market trend research
- Project objectives
- How success will be measured (Quantifiable Objectives)
- The value this project will bring to the organization
- Project metrics
- Responsible parties
- Potential risk factors
- Contingency plans
- Include detailed speaker notes within the presentation.
Cite all sources according to APA guidelines.
You will submit 2 different deliverables:
- Updated project plan with potential risk factors and a contingency plan
- Executive presentation with detailed speaker notes within the presentation