Describe what is the normal feedback loop that regulates testosterone production in the male?.
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes on content slides and recorded audio.
- You will create a slide describing the female reproductive organs and anatomy and another slide describing the male reproductive organs and anatomy.
- Then you will create 8-9 slides for each female and male reproduction functions with detailed explanation describing the contribution of each organ and the specific role played. Make certain you include all hormones producing cell and secondary organs and glands that contribution to normal function of the reproductive systems.
- Finally, on the last two slides:
- Describe what is the normal feedback loop that regulates testosterone production in the male?
- What are the normal roles of testosterone in terms of sperm production and other male characteristics?
- What are the major hormones that govern the menstrual cycle and their major functions?
- What are the 3 differences between the ovarian and uterine cycles?
Your submission should include a minimum of 3 graphics or illustrations and a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed sources to support any of your statements. Please review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting this assignment to ensure that you are meeting all the essential requirements. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation.