Discuss the limits of intelligence and whether or not those limits can be overcome. For example, intelligence must be timely, shared with the stakeholders, unbiased, and objective..
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Part 1: Main Post
Complete the following tasks for this assignment:
- Discuss the limits of intelligence and whether or not those limits can be overcome. For example, intelligence must be timely, shared with the stakeholders, unbiased, and objective.
- What mechanisms should be put in place to ensure that those limits can be overcome?
- A high standard of ethics must be maintained at all times within the intelligence community (IC). What procedures should be put in place for accountability and to ensure privacy and professionalism for intelligence collection agencies?
Part 2: Summative Discussion Board
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
- The main post should include at least 1 reference to research sources, and all sources should be cited using APA format.