Disorders of the Heart.
Discussion Board 2.1: Disorders of the Heart
In this discussion, you will describe disorders and conditions of the heart.
• Name the chambers of the heart and their valves.
• Name the major vessels that enter and exit the heart.
• Compare the anatomy of a vein, artery, and capillary.
• Name the major blood circulatory routes.
Step 1: Respond to the following:
Review the conditions or disorders of the heart that are discussed in your textbook reading this week.
• Which condition or disorder is the most debilitating for the patient who has it? Explain your answer.
• How does the condition or disorder affect the normal function or structure of the circulatory system?
• If you were a cardiologist, which condition or disorder do you think would be the easiest to treat? Which one would be the most difficult to treat? Why?
The post Disorders of the Heart appeared first on homework handlers.