3- to 5-page paper that includes two sections:
Section One: Community-Based Prevention Programs
- Briefly describe the community you selected, including demographics and geographic characteristics.
- Describe three community-based addiction-prevention programs.
- Describe prevention strategies used in each of the programs.
- Explain which prevention program strategies might be most effective in each program.
- Explain what elements might be missing from these prevention programs.
Section Two: Making a Difference
- If you choose to work in the field of addictions, how might you contribute to positive social change within your community? Be specific and include examples based on what you have learned in this course.