Use the content ofthe Applying the Background and Methodology of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care assignment, which was due in Week Two, as a guide to complete the following assignment.
Respond to the following questions in 1,050- to 1,400-word paper:
- Results: data collection methods
- In what way are the data collection procedures appropriate for this study?
- In what way were appropriate steps taken to protect the rights of subjects?
- In what way is the data collection tool used to support the reliability and validity of the study?
- Data analysis procedures
- In what ways are the data analysis procedures appropriate for the data collected?
- In what ways are the data analysis procedures appropriate for answering the research question or questions, for testing the study hypothesis or hypotheses, or both?
- What are the key distinctions between qualitative and quantitative data?
- Summarize the findings of the study.
- Identify the strengths of the scientific merit of this study. What are weaknesses?
- Identify the major limitations of the scientific merit of this study? What are its weaknesses?
- Explain if the findings support the hypotheses?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.