TYPE – Reflective Practitioner
All of us have been involved in various kinds of conflicts related to our work environment. Using a situation that you were involved in, describe the conflict and how it was handled.
- Was the outcome positive or negative?
- How did the involved parties feel about the resolution, did they feel that they were heard, that their issues were resolved in an appropriate manner?
- Based on what you have read in this unit, what could have been done to improve both the situation and the outcome?
- What is professional civility/incivility?
- How does this impact professional relationships an patient care outcomes?
- What incivility literature evidence is available that supports that conflict resolution impacts work environments and patient care?
Students are expected to:
- Post an initial substantive response of 200-250 words to